Issue 5 - a video showing how to post to the forum

Issue 5 - a video showing how to post to the forum

by Vladimir Kirillov -
Number of replies: 3
Good Evening!
Currenty I'm working on this task - http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-moodle/issues/detail?id=5

Could you please review my video - or http://darkproger.org.ua/moodleforum.avi avi mirror (higher resolution) - and tell me your expressions about the cast.
Thank you

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove the avi autolinking - original submission Wednesday, 12 December 2007, 04:14 PM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Vladimir Kirillov

Re: Issue 5 - a video showing how to post to the forum

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
As you work on demonstrating giving the text some style - explain what you are doing. Generally, always let the user know what you are doing. It will make the video clearer. Also, you indicated that the user may choose to have the password saved; however, this assumes the user is working at home. I would recommend making it clear that saving the password is for use at home/office computers but not ones that have more public access. By default, I would select NOT NOW. Thanks for your work on creating the video. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Vladimir Kirillov -
here is the new version

check it out please
In reply to Vladimir Kirillov

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your improved video showing how to post to a forum. I'm sure it will be of help to teachers new to Moodle. smile

I've added a link to your video in the documentation on forum posting.

I'm also going to move this discussion to the forum module forum so that people using forums in Moodle know about your video.

Well done for successfully completing GHOP task 5. smile