We have a problem: after a cvs upgrade on Friday, our site no longer shows users' courses, either in their profile or in mymoodle...
Please could someone help? Am getting numerous complaints from users.
With debugging on the following is shown. I have tried to delete the mentioned files and re-run cvs update, but this doesn't help.
Its moodle 8.3+
Table 'wiuonline.mdl_log' doesn't exist
SELECT u.id, u.username, u.firstname, u.lastname, u.picture, ac.count FROM user u, (select userid,count(*)as count from mdl_log group by userid order by count desc limit 10) ac WHERE ac.userid = u.id
- line 677 of lib/dmllib.php: call to debugging()
- line 918 of lib/dmllib.php: call to get_recordset_sql()
- line 43 of blocks/activeusers/block_activeusers.php: call to get_records_sql()
- line 202 of blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_activeusers->get_content()
- line 226 of blocks/moodleblock.class.php: call to block_base->is_empty()
- line 331 of lib/blocklib.php: call to block_base->_print_block()
- line 53 of my/index.php: call to blocks_print_group()