Teacher review students attempts

Teacher review students attempts

by Petr Kalis -
Number of replies: 1
Hi
I would like to ask, if there is some possibility for teacher to review students attempts ?
Let me explain:
As a student, i will attempt to solve scorm package, if the scorm settings allows i can review my responses afterwards.
Teacher can go to the attempts page (View reports for XX attempts), there he can choose attempt for some student. He can then choose to see Track details, and he will see additional info about scorm and student's attempt. Above selected student (his picture) is link leading to scorm package. I thought this link will drive me to the student attempt and i will be able to look on students responses. But now i am just reviewing (attempting) my own(teacher) attempt.
When the teacher log in as student, he can stroll through student's attempts, it is possible to make it easier? To skip "login as" step and allow teachers to see students responses? I tried hacking it, but without luck.
Have been someone solving this problem too? Any ideas? (I searched forums, but no luck either...)
Any ideas appreciated..
PK
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Petr Kalis

Re: Teacher review students attempts

by Shashi kanth -

It can be done as:

As a teacher (or admin), set the permission for viewing the attempts and reports (of students) under the Users> Permissions> Assign Roles.

If you don't have enough rights for setting up permissions, then you can contact admin for the changes.

Hope this will resolve your problem.

If you have further doubts, mail me at: dskanth.99@gmail.com

Even iam new to Moodle and learning its features slowly.