Managing workshops - tabs and phases?

Managing workshops - tabs and phases?

by Sue Dark -
Number of replies: 5

Hi there,

I'm using a Moodle 1.8.x (? sorry not sure of the client's version at the moment) and when I go through the phase of setting up a workshop (using either criterion or rubric strategy), upload my teacher example, but I don't get the options mentioned in 'the moodle book' to manage the phases - no tabs as illustrated in the book.

I have closed the workshop and went back in and now I can't see the tutor example or even access the screen I saw to upload that example!

This is very frustrating - is it that its just not working or am I missing a 'way in' to what I have set up and a way to manage the phases please?

Thanks

Sue

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sue Dark

Re: Managing workshops - tabs and phases?

by Mark Lew -

I am also having this problem. The tabs don't appear to be there. Can anyone help me out in finding the tabs.

I am using 1.8.2

In reply to Mark Lew

by Phuong Le -
I am also having this problem. I'm using version 1.8. Can anyone help me out in finding the tabs (phases) to manage the workshop. Urgent!!!
In reply to Phuong Le

by C M -
I am having the same problem. Help! Anybody!
In reply to Sue Dark

by Ian Paine -
I am having a similar issue did you receive a successful resolution to this problem. I would be grateful to hear  of a solution or to be pointed in the right direction for one.
In reply to Sue Dark

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi all,

the book "Using Moodle" describes the Workshop module as it was in version 1.6. In later version the interface changed and phases are now controlled by the schedule set in the module instance configuration.
In the future 2.0 version there will be both possibilities, ie. control phases manually (eg by tabs) and automatically (by deadlines).

Hope this helps
David