Help me unsubscribe from this forum!!

Help me unsubscribe from this forum!!

by Richard Hawking -
Number of replies: 6
Help!!! I have been trying for weeks to unsubscribe from this forum - but nothing works.

The link at the bottom of the emails I get takes me to a page which says I have been unsubscribed - but the emails keep coming.

Help me!!!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Hawking

Re: Help me unsubscribe from this forum!!

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Richard,

I've just checked the list of Glossary module forum subscribers and your name is definitely not there. I hope you don't get emailed this post wink but if you do, please report the problem in the tracker.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Julie Carothers -
I have the same problem. I continue to get emails and want to unsubscribe BUT CANT!
In reply to Julie Carothers

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Julie,

I have checked and found that you are not subscribed to any Using Moodle forums. Perhaps you made use of the "Unsubscribe from all forums" link at the top right of the forum index page.

If you receive any forum emails in future, please let me know and I'll investigate the problem.
In reply to Richard Hawking

by Jon Daley -

I also was subscribed by default to all forum posts, rather than just the topic that I posted in.

The unsubscribe link when clicked says "you are logged in as Jon Daley, do you want to log out?"

I think I can probably unsubscribe from all posts everywhere, but I want to be notified if someone responds to a post that I made, or perhaps even any response within a topic that I posted in.  I don't care what happens in the rest of the forums.

In reply to Jon Daley

by Jon Daley -

Hm - today when I clicked on the unsubscribe link, it worked.  I'm pretty sure the link was the same in a previous email, so I'm not sure why it asked me to logout yesterday, and today unsubscribed me.

Hopefully I'll still be notified if someone replies to my question.

In reply to Jon Daley

by Teresa Gibbison -

I will reply as a test to see if you get this Jon!  I also wonder if you have another account (perhaps an older one you might have forgotten about) which is subscribed with the email forwarding to your current address?

Cheers
Teresa