Convergence of Moodle and Flash Media Server2 correction to the URL

Convergence of Moodle and Flash Media Server2 correction to the URL

de elearning edu -
Número de respuestas: 0
Hello All,
Time to share the development experience of establishing a convergence of Moodle the most powerful LCMS and the Flash Media Server2
Once you click the following link you will be able to reach Moodle as the front end

http://online.aspiringkidz.com

On the left frame you may be able to notice the navigation link "online interaction". Once you click the link you will be in FMS application Audio/Video Chat with white board. White board code is from flashguru Steffan
Once you click the etutor and elearner images you will be able to enter the room
The two images on the let and right represents another FMS2 application developed in India
The login details are

Presneter Login details
username : etutor
Password : etutor

Participants Login Details:

Username : elearner1
Password : elearner1

Username : elearner2
Password : elearner2

The present work was undertaken with a view to synergise open source moodle with commercial software to add value and corporate/enterprise users' acceptability
The effort made is to sync LCMS and FMS directly.
I took six months time and spend considerable money to develop an elearning framework with M$, DOTNET, MsSQL and Adobe FMS2
I had a frustrating time to work on Moodle with Win2k3, IIS6 and MsSQL linking to FMS2. This appears more chemistry than arithmetics.
I will be happy to receive considered views and comments after a demo presentation
For demo please put a request here and fix a suitable time
THIS IS NOT A BUSINESS PROMOTION EXCERCISE
Nagarajan
Promedio de valoraciones: -