we detected an owful bug in the last NWikirelease (2.0 beta) that crashes things at install most of the times :_(
But yesterday night we released a bugfix of this issue. Let's remember that our current releases are
- Download Moodle N Wiki for Moodle 1.8
- Download N Wiki 2.0 for Moodle 1.8 (BETA)
- Download Latest N Wiki for Moodle 1.8
- Download Moodle N Wiki for Moodle 1.7
- Download Latest N Wiki for Moodle 1.7
- Download Moodle N Wiki for Moodle 1.6
- Moodle NWiki installation instructions
- Download Latest N Wiki for Moodle 1.6.x
Its been said that we are putting too much features into nwiki, we (dfwikiteam) discussed this and we are thinking about taking out some of the features and distributing them as plug-ins for the nwiki diehards (whom we love ). Next week (hope so)is coming the Nwiki version for 1.9 with the grades engine taken out. We are recoding it (due to the gradebook thing) and we will issue it as a plug-in.
As of now I can tell you that we are freezing features of nwiki, all new stuff (like timelines, grades and other inventions) will come a plug ins for nwiki.
What we are putting inside are core things like parser issues (creole compliance, section editing tags ) and some important requirements like pdf exporting and so on.
I'll keep you posted.