Instant Cloze (Gift?) decoding and importing interface

Re: Instant (Gift?) decoding and importing interface

by Pierre Pichet -
Number of replies: 0
I am happy that the rules are clarified and they are somewhat necessary to maintain a stable moodle code.
A complete plug-in structure with the multianswer types will need to set standards that cannot be tested without building a project like the one i am working on extended_multianswer. If I get a stable version of this new question-type, it will need reworking of the question_qtype_edit_forms so that their internal functions can be shared.
Doing this development is somewhat similar to the reworking of the interface that was part of a general development plan.
This is why I ask for 2008 plans. Either you think that this reworking is valuable and I continue it and you accept to release some of the rules so I can put the result on moodle or I put the project aside and it will illustrate what this code integration can be done.
It is the same with the gift editor. Either it is useful or it is a style exercise.

I have been slightly disappointed how little discussion of the 3rd-party question types that are available in this forum
Looking at the questiontype code history , we can also conclude that this what always part of the gamesad

Have you any statistics that the contrib is really the testing place? They should echo in this forum...

Pierre