Language Problems

Language Problems

by Michail Toutoudakis -
Number of replies: 2
Hi i am a greek guy who wants to install moodle in a local school for the kids. The problem is that everything must be in greek because kids (small ones) don't speak other languages well. I have setup moodle for greek language to be the default one. However some parts of the pages when i log in still remain in english and other are in greek. However when i change from the langmenu the language to english and then back to greek everything changes to greek.
Any suggestions where to look at (code) in order to fix it? I have found that when changing languages from the langmenu the parameter ?lang=el_utf8 is passed in the url which is not happening when someone logs in. So i would like to find a way to pass this parameter to the generated url from login page.
Thanks in advance
Toutoudakis Michail.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michail Toutoudakis

Re: Language Problems

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Καλημέρα, Michail

Try to check what language is set as preferred in the logged-in user profile. Which parts of pages remain in the English? Can you provide us a screenshot or a link to your site?

--David