Realtime quiz updated

Re: Realtime quiz updated

by Doug Loomer -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Davo,

First, thanks for all the work you do for the Moodle community.  I mostly lurk, but I do see.

We currently use Realtime Quiz on our 1.9 install, and are in the process of upgrading to 2.4.  As I understand it, your updated version of RTQ lets you see what each student answered on each questions, but I get the sense that it does not aggregate their results.  If not, do you have any plans to make it aggregate student performance on a quiz?  Better yet, do you have any plans to link RTQ results to the Moodle grade book so that teachers could more easily use it as a real time testing device?

All the best,

Doug

In reply to Doug Loomer

by Davo Smith -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Doug, if you click on 'Show users' on the 'View responses' tab, then the answers given by each student are shown, with a table at the bottom showing the total score (+ percentage) for that user.

This doesn't export to the gradebook - this probably wouldn't take too long to write, but I just haven't got around to doing so.

In reply to Davo Smith

by Doug Loomer -

Thanks Davo.  I will be installing the 2.4 version soon and am glad to know there is a total score (+ percentage) feature for the users.  If you do find the time, an export to the gradebook feature would be a wonderful addition.  Thanks again for all you do!

In reply to Doug Loomer

by Seth Mengal -

Just installed it on my v2.5

When i click Save and Display after filling the title and description, it redirects me /my/ ..

Isnt it supported with 2.5 yet?

In reply to Seth Mengal

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Seth,

I have been using the Build: 2013011000 version of Realtime Quiz on Moodle 2.5+ since 2.5 was released and the quiz works fine.

AL