Moodle 1.3 on LAMP system

Moodle 1.3 on LAMP system

by John Keyse -
Number of replies: 5

I have setup moodle on my LAMP system (Fedora Core 2) and get thru the setup ok. But then I get a blank page with the following

Activity since Monday, 24 May 2004, 10:17 PM Full report of recent activity...

I had a previous Moodle Beta 1.3 installed and working but then I removed the whole setup DB and all and reinstalled moodle. dead Can anyone help me with this one?

John Keyse

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Keyse

Re: Moodle 1.3 on LAMP system

by Genner Cerna -
Are you saying you had problems with moodle in fedora core 2, its just that I'm migrating my server to fedora core 2 from red hat 9 by next week... Please let me know as soon as possible... Thanks...
In reply to Genner Cerna

by John Keyse -

Yes, I setup a fresh install of Fedora Core 2 fully patched. I down loaded moodle 1.3 beta and installed that. I had it running but some where along the way i started getting the blank page except for the above error. I then remove all moodle files and removed and remade the database and downloaded the newly released moodle 1.3 non-beta. And I received the same error at the end of the install.thoughtful

John Keyse

In reply to John Keyse

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Could you possibly do a view source on the offending page and attach it as a text file. I would be interested to see what this looks like.
In reply to John Keyse

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Howard Miller

by John Keyse -

I moved the folder recent_actv from the block folder and the install finished. Then I put the folder back and everything is working fine.

John Keyse