Style of Front page News Form

Style of Front page News Form

د Jane Robertson لخوا -
د ځوابونو شمیر: 2

Hi - we are wanting to change the style of the front page news forum without affecting the style of other forums. In particular we would like to remove the contributor's picture and remove the indent so that the forum table is centred. We would like to change the background colour of each news item, however, if we do this in the CSS it will change the colour on all forums.

Really what we are looking to do is attach different styles to the front page forum but we are not sure how to.

Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks,

The page is at: http://discover.jevc.ac.uk

Jane and Julie

د درجې بندۍ اوسط:  -
In reply to Jane Robertson

Re: Style of Front page News Form

د Leang Chumsoben لخوا -
Hello Jane,

Sorry that I cannot help with this advanced hacking. I'm also looking for something similar. I would like to customize the News forum into a way that it can handle taxonomy. It is something similar to the Tag function of the Blog module. I will write another post regarding to this Tagging problem.

It would be also great if you can share what you have done to get those News entry appeared on the front page. smile

Thanks you,

Soben

In reply to Jane Robertson

Re: Style of Front page News Form

د Hugo Callens لخوا -
Since each page, like front page, forum page, course home page etc. has its own ID (like <body id="site-index"> ) you can set specific CSS rules for the apperance of the news forum on the home page.