Visualization problem of Questionnarie

Visualization problem of Questionnarie

by rino rino -
Number of replies: 3
Hallo,
I have a problem with questionnarie. I can create the questionnaries but when a user responses to a question, the answer is not correctly visualized by the server. I view only a list of the answers without text.
Could someone help me?
I'm using postgres as DBMS.
The error message is

Notice
: Undefined property: q10001 in /srv/www/htdocs/elearning/moodle/mod/questionnaire/questiontypes/questiontypes.class.php on line 1101

thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to rino rino

Re: Visualization problem of Questionnarie

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello,
Which version of moodle and which version of questionnaire are you using? I'm afraid versions of questionnaire released for moodle 1.7 etc. are only guaranteed to work with mysql databases, and I can't help as I know nothing of postgres and do not use it.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by r rai -
Hi,
I'm using Moodle ver. 1.7, and It make me crazy, I'm working hard to find the error but it's very hard
thank you
In reply to r rai

by r rai -
Hi,
Yes, After an hard fighting match I solve the problem. The error was in questiontypes.class.php file.
The value of variable $method at line 200 was corrupt and I trimmed it so the script works well.

see you