Hope it's OK

Hope it's OK

by Glenys Hanson -
Number of replies: 1
Hello Gordon,

I hope you don't mind, but I've uploaded a Quiz, Test with images and audio, to your site:
It's because over on the French forum there's been a discussion about importing Hot Potatoes exercises into the Moodle Quiz format. I just wanted to show that there was no problem with images and audio. My university Moodle doesn't allow guests to access Quizzes so I took the liberty of using your site.

For once, I'm not asking you to do anything!

All the best,
Glenys

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Glenys Hanson

Re: Hope it's OK

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Glenys,
thanks very much for all your work helping the HotPotters on the French speaking forum. Of course, you are welcome to use my server to demonstrate and experiment. Very welcome.

I can confirm that the import script for HotPot quizzes, "question/format/hotpot/format.php", tries to convert all relative links to absolute links, in the same way that the HotPot module itself does. This means that images, media players and media files should appear as expected in the standard Quiz module. If they don't, please do not hesitate to let me know.

best regards
Gordon