Scheduler compatible with 1.3 ?

Scheduler compatible with 1.3 ?

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

I get this Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_notice() in d:\moodle\moodle\mod\scheduler\view.php on line 484
with the latest scheduler on the latest CVS-code. I've  never used the scheduler before, so I don't know when this problem came up (I assume it once worked glimlach)

There's no space for the scheduler in the bug tracker, so I post it here.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: Scheduler compatible with 1.3 ?

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

commenting out line 493 "solves" the problem. It's a (language hard coded) errormessage that only shows when there's not enough time for further appointements. I hadn't set any time yet, so it was triggered.

Changing the print_notice() by echo and adding the appropriate syntax makes it work in a not so elegant, but errorfree way. (Wich is already something for someone knowing nothing about PHP gemengd gevoel )

In reply to koen roggemans

Re: Scheduler compatible with 1.3 ?

by Steven Day -
Interesting, it's one of the things that didn't give me trouble. I hope it will be compatible with future releases. For teachers wishing to allow students to schedule appointments for tutorials, oral exams, or office hours, it seems to be extremely useful. I intend to use it when teaching during the upcoming academic year.