Match whole words only

Match whole words only

Christian Ostensen - келді
Number of replies: 4
When I add an entry into the glossary I don't see an option where I can choose to "match whole words only". Where can I enable this option?
In reply to Christian Ostensen

Re: Match whole words only

Joseph Rézeau - келді
Core developers қатысушының суреті Particularly helpful Moodlers қатысушының суреті Plugin developers қатысушының суреті Testers қатысушының суреті Translators қатысушының суреті
Which version of Moodle are you using?
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Christian Ostensen - келді
I use Moodle 1.8.2+. I suspect this option is only available when I add the glossary as an main glossary. For the moment it is a secondary glossary. Could that be the case?
In reply to Christian Ostensen

Joseph Rézeau - келді
Core developers қатысушының суреті Particularly helpful Moodlers қатысушының суреті Plugin developers қатысушының суреті Testers қатысушының суреті Translators қатысушының суреті
Hi Christian,
This looks like a minor bug. It has nothing to do with the global/secondary glossary status.
Go to Administration Modules Activities and click on Glossary settings.
Set Entry Level Default Settings / glossary_casesensitive: to YES instead of NO.
I have reported this as bug MDL-11754.
Joseph
Attachment image00.jpg
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

chhivhorng ly - келді
Dear Joseph,

Of course, now I need upload my glossary for the students, because I do it like dictionary for the students, Can you tell me when I upload the file it doesn't show me like dictionary, it give save the file, why?

Can you tell me the solution?
regards,