Forum emails in wrong language?

Forum emails in wrong language?

by James Whitacre -
Number of replies: 1
We are currently using v1.82+ and strange things are happening when an email is sent from the forums. Instead of sending the email in the student or instructors preferred language it uses one of our installed languages to format the date.

We had three languages installed, English, Russian and Greek. Forum emails were changing the date format to Greek, so I deleted the Greek language pack...then they started formatting in Russian. All of our users have English selected as their preferred language.

When you view the post in the forum, its in the correct language using the correct language pack.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm at a loss?

James

Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Whitacre

Re: Forum emails in wrong language?

by James Whitacre -
Additionally, even though I have set the "hide email address" feature for everyone in our system, I am having sporadic messages come through showing the email address? The only consistency I seem to be able to see is that it is showing for our instructors.

One instructor's "showing email address" despite having it set as hidden is our server address?

Can anybody help me with all this weirdness? I would really appreciate some pointers...where to look etc.