Notice: Undefined variable: maxgrade in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\mod\assignment\lib.php on line 1894

Notice: Undefined variable: maxgrade in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\mod\assignment\lib.php on line 1894

by Damien Harrison -
Number of replies: 2

Hi when i go to moodle/grade/index.php?id=30&action=prefs on my moodle.

I get this error.

Any ideas???

Moodle version 1.8

Windows 2003 IIS6

PHP.ini

Cheers Damien

(Edited by Helen Foster - php ini cut and pasted into attached file - original submission Friday, 21 September 2007, 11:31 AM)

In reply to Damien Harrison

Re: Notice: Undefined variable: maxgrade in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\mod\assignment\lib.php on line 1894

by Damien Harrison -
In reply to Damien Harrison

Re: Notice: Undefined variable: maxgrade in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\mod\assignment\lib.php on line 1894

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I read something about a problem with assignment code that needed to be changed because of something with the gradebook but I am not sure which forum it was in. I believe it was in reference to the GBPv2 code. I would check the forums and tracker a little and see if you can find the reference but in the meantime I wanted you to know that there is something to look for unfortunately I do not have the time to go searching for it. Perhaps if someone else remembers they can post a link in this thread. Peace - Anthony