How can I use html editor instead of other EditBox?

par Shirin Shirvani,
Nombre de réponses : 7
Hi,

thanks,
shirin
Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à Shirin Shirvani

Re: How can I use html editor instead of other EditBox?

par Janne Mikkonen,
Do you see htmleditor at all or do you mean something like this http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=8017

- Janne -
En réponse à Janne Mikkonen

par Shirin Shirvani,
I mean that I want to change every Edit Box in every form to html editor. for example in form of add Lesson, I want to change EditBox (Name) to a html Editor.

Is possiable or not?
En réponse à Shirin Shirvani

par Darren Smith,

Similar problem so didn't want to start a new thread big grin

I have a copy of new assignment here and want to change the text area where I type my teacher feedback to use the HTML editor. HTNL seems to be supported in the feedback because I can manually enter tags but obviously it would be easier to use a nice interface.

I know a little PHP and have had a look at the code but can't get my head round it sad. Is there just a line or 2 I can include in submission.php (or where ever) to swap the standard text area to the HTML editor or is it more complex than that?

I am using 1.4.2 and have a 1.5 install also for messing about with sourire

Darren

En réponse à Darren Smith

par N Hansen,
Darren-I'd like to know the answer to this question too. There are a lot of modules that ALMOST do what I need them to do, minus the fact that they don't have the html editor implemented in them. I'd love to see simple instructions how to implement this anywhere and then I would hack a module to work the way I need it to do.
En réponse à N Hansen

par Darren Smith,

Lots of people seem to ask this but it generally seems to fall on deaf ears. I can't find any replies either way.

A simple 'it can't be done because ....' or 'you need to look at this particular area of the code ....' would suffice.

En réponse à Darren Smith

par David Scotson,

Do you have (even the start of) a list of exactly where this is a problem?

I have a similar, yet opposite, problem of wishing to use the choice of Moodle auto-format, Markdown etc. everywhere but only getting raw HTML entry.

I had assumed, incorrectly it seems, that these areas were like this because they were set up to use the WYSIWYG HTML editor.

I'd really like to get this sorted in time for 1.5, perhaps we can kill two birds with one stone, and get WYSIWYG support added at the same time.

En réponse à David Scotson

Ang: Re: How can I use html editor instead of other EditBox?

par Jens Gammelgaard,

Hello David!

I am not sure if this is what you ask for, but I turn on/off the HTML Editor here:

Administration » Configuration » Editor settings : Html Editor > Allow on the drop down menu.

Have a nice weekend!

BR
Jens