Buying in student support

Buying in student support

by Richard Treves -
Number of replies: 1

I am trying to persuade people here that Moodle is a good tool for continuing professional development (CPD) courses, small courses with 'one use' students - the University here uses Blackboard and CPD students would have to be registered as students to be let in.  However, I am getting 'where would student support come from?' questions fired at me. 

I know Martin offers support packages but it looks like large scale stuff, would someone like to quote me for hosting and support (9 to 5 weekdays) for a 10 week course with 10 students?  How would it change for a course up to 9 months? I'd be capable of populating the course, sorting out intial logins and teaching.

Cheers

Richard

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Treves

Re: Buying in student support

by Bryan Williams -

Richard,

I would be happy to talk with you offline about this.  If you would like to set a time to meet and talk one-to-one in my Elluminate vRoom, let me know. The address is https://www.elluminate.com/mtg.jnlp?password=1202231608, and you would need to load the Elluminate client in advance (about 5MB).  I think I am 5 hours behind you in time.

Bryan
bryan@remote-Learner.net