Students can no longer log in

Re: Students can no longer log in

by Tranquil Earth -
Number of replies: 0

Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me.

I have passed on all the suggestions to my student to try and I am waiting for her to get back to me.

I am able to change and reset her password myself, manually.  But she is unable to reset it through the system unfortunately.  I passed on the breadcrumbs suggestion, I had that problem in an earlier version.  Maybe she has been logged in all the time?

To everyone that logged-in using the username and password that I provided... After reading your feedback, my config.php is fine by the way, as it has the www in it, please see attached.  However, I just thought of something else which may be causing the problem.  I had thought it was just me who gets another (new) window opening when they logout, but it seems that a few of you did (maybe all).

Since upgrading to this version 1.3-Beta, I have changed the whole look of my website, see: http://www.dmschool.org to work in frames.  I have modified Configuration, Variables (in Moodle itself), filename:  TRLX_Middle.  Maybe I have the wrong filename in here, does anyone know what the filename should be for frames?  I currently use Cutesite Builder, to build my website.  This is the only thing I can think of that would be causing this problem?

Sorry about this, asking one question and answering it with another.  But hopefully it may help someone else who tries to get a bit adventureous with this wonderful software.

Kind Regards, smile

Penny