Link to assigments?

Link to assigments?

by Eleonore Wesserle -
Number of replies: 1
Hello,

I'm teaching a course where the students will be handing in 20 small assignments at their own pace--so, there is no week where the assignments are specifically due. Right now, I have all 20 being shown at the top of the Moodle page, and it looks unattractive and unwieldy. I was wondering, if I added a web page via resources, would it be possible to link to the assignments from the page? I could then hide the list so that the students only saw the page link.

Is there any other way to make this less unwieldy?

Thanks so much,
Eleonore
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eleonore Wesserle

Re: Link to assigments?

by Lesli Smith -
Hi, Eleonore. I'm hoping that by now you got my suggestions offline via your site administrator for how to convert to advanced upload for this assignment. That isn't the only way to make it less unwieldy, of course, but it seemed to be the best way when I took your assignment reqs and expectations into consideration. Sorry we missed this post when you first posted it. I do have subscriptions to several forums here, but this hasn't been one of them. (It is now.) I just wanted to let you know that you can also feel free to contact me directly with any questions, too. smile

Also, here at .org it can sometimes be difficult to know where the best place would be to post a question. This forum was a logical place and a good place. If you ever post and don't receive an answer in the module forums in the time that you need one, try also posting in teaching strategies, topic 3. But again, feel free to also contact me directly, too. Hope my suggestions helped for your situation.

Lesli Smith
P.S. You'll note I'm local. I'd also be willing to chat by phone if you'd prefer. Just IM me and I'll give you my number. Happy Moodling! smile