If there are some scores or attempts you don't like you can delete them and have the students redo the HotPot.
Do you just want to fix the scores for a couple of students, or are you trying to modify the scores for the whole class?
I'm waiting for my administrator to upload the file you sent me to fix the problem with vocabulary quizzes that don't record the grades right. So I was seeing if there is a way to correct the quiz grades some students have already taken. Most of them know what they got. I was just trying to save them the trouble of having to do them over again.
In the database, you will see the "hotpot_attempts" table which is where the "score" field is stored. The attempts are index by the "id" field. The trick is to discover the "id" which identifies the attempt record you want to change, and you can do that as follows:
- log in to Moodle in the usual way
- navigate to the HotPot index page for your course
- click on the "View reports for 99 users" link for the quiz for which you want to change scores
- verify your browser has the status bar displayed
- as you move you mouse of the links in the "Time" column, you will see the attemptid displayed in the URL for the link that appears in the browser's status bar e.g. http://mymoodle.com/mod/hotpot/review.php?hp=99&attempt=9999
hope that helps
Thanks. I really appreciate your help on this.
all the best
That would be fabulous! Thanks.