ReInstall Workshop Module

ReInstall Workshop Module

by Mark Brookes -
Number of replies: 4
Hi

Ok, I am an idiot.

I was working with the Workshop Module to try and fix some of the problems from a previous post I have made.

Well I somehow over wrote some of the files (long story), and now think that the easiest way to repair is to reinstall the Workshop module.

I went to try and do that but it is no longer a standalone module to be installed as it comes standard with Moodle.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the installation module so that I can repair the damage.

I REALLY don't want to have to reinstall Moodle as I have a new Network Manager who isn't up to speed yet.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mark
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mark Brookes

Re: ReInstall Workshop Module

by Mark Brookes -
Since my post yesterday, I now have the problem that when people log into Moodle, they get jibberish on the top of the screen and need to scroll down the page to the information.

Help someone?
In reply to Mark Brookes

by Jared Stein -
You could try copy-n-pasting the original page code into your modified pages using the PHPXref:

http://xref.moodle.org/nav.html?_variables/index.html

This shows the original code of pages in Moodle 1.8
In reply to Jared Stein

by Mark Brookes -
Thanks Jared

I did as your site suggested and managed to REALLY mess things up. I think I should cut myself off from the server. So what I ended up doing was downloading the latest Moodle build and copying over the Workshop module folder.

That worked.

Thanks

Mark
In reply to Mark Brookes

by Jared Stein -
Wow, that's too bad! I wonder what went wrong, as that's the actual code for 1.8 as hosted by Moodle.

Well, at least the copy/paste of the module worked for you.