participants to be active when the teacher logs in

participants to be active when the teacher logs in

by Jalil K -
Number of replies: 5

At present the database enrolment plugin creates participants to courses, if and when a user logs in. Is there way I can "force" participants to be created in moodle as soon as the teacher (role editing teacher) logs into the course?

Thanks

JalilK

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jalil K

Re: participants to be active when the teacher logs in

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You can use the enrol_database_sync.php script (located at .../enrol/database/enrol_database_sync.php) to synchronize all your enrolments without waiting for your users to log in, provided the users exist beforehand.

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Jalil K -

Thanks Iñaki,

I just get a white page when I go to this file via my url. Do I need to activate this command with atick somewhere?

JalilK

In reply to Jalil K

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You need to run this file from the command line, not from the web.

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Jalil K -

Thanks Iñaki,

What is the command I need to type in. Sorry still new to all of this...

Thanks

JalilK

In reply to Jalil K

by Iñaki Arenaza -
The one located in ...moodle/enrol/database/enrol_database_sync.php

Saludos. Iñaki.