Blocks give me no editing options when transfering site from localhost to production site.

Blocks give me no editing options when transfering site from localhost to production site.

by Graeme Morley -
Number of replies: 3
Hi

Please look at these two screen prints taken in the same view, I am trying to transfer my local site to my production site but cannot get the editing options on the Messages and Blogg menu. I cannot think why this is. Is it a roles problem?

prints

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Graeme Morley

Re: Blocks give me no editing options when transfering site from localhost to production site.

by Andy Tagliani -
Hi Graeme

You can not edit these blocks! You can move them but not edit, ony the block tags but not the blog menu.

Andy
In reply to Andy Tagliani

Re: Blocks give me no editing options when transfering site from localhost to production site.

by Graeme Morley -
Hi Andy thanks for your speedy response. I do not get the option to add a blog tag or send a message.
In reply to Graeme Morley

by Andy Tagliani -
Graeme

Are more than one user registered? Before, you can not send any message! Second thing, have you configure the roles?

Andy