N(df)Wikiteam Back from vacation

N(df)Wikiteam Back from vacation

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Number of replies: 2
Hi there,
last weeks we dfwikiteam have been out of the loop on vacation.
Reading the forums I notice two things:
* nwiki goes not into 1.9 sad (this was already discussed on july and I'll talk not further)
* I can feel that the community is really moving in pro of nwiki to be in moodle 2.0 , forums, discussion si moodle docs, and the tracker. smile

In the following days I'm reassembling the team again for the new spanish academic year. I guess that I need to gather all the comments, suggestions, bugs , requests for features in one place ( most likelly here)

I expect to be releasing a new version where the almighty Pigui has recoded the whole installation and migration process.

We are back!
Ludo smile
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

Re: N(df)Wikiteam Back from vacation

by Stuart Anderson -
Hi Ludo and team,

Welcome back! Hope you had a good holiday with fine weather, food and wine! In England we've had rain, rain, rain... sad

Is the media wiki nwiki page for your own purposes or for anyone in the community to add to?

--Stuart.
In reply to Stuart Anderson

Re: N(df)Wikiteam Back from vacation

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Stuart,
this summer was also rainy in Barcelona, so I moved two weeks to china where, surprise, was also rainy and even enjoyed a level 8 Tyffon in Hong Kong big grin

The Nwiki_roadmap page is open for all the comunity to use. This morning we where talking with Pigui that we will use it as the center-place to gather all (ALL sad ) the thins to do... fixes, improvements and so on.

So, please, go on and hit it!

Cheers
Ludo