Courses do not show even though users are enrolled

Courses do not show even though users are enrolled

by Jim Riley -
Number of replies: 2

We are using Moodle 1.7, with the Amember enrollment plugin successfully installed.

When users subscribe to courses, they are correctly shown in the Amember database, and also show up as students in Moodle.

However, when students (or teachers) login, no course information is shown.  The following message is displayed:

"No course information to show"

Anyone know why this might be happening.  Pretty urgent - as people are starting to subscribe!

Jim

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jim Riley

Re: Courses do not show even though users are enrolled

by Jim Riley -

Urgent - please can anyone help with this?

Might it be something to do with the rights settings of the different roles - student, teacher etc.

I can see all the course information when I log on as an admin, but not as a teacher or student

Jim

In reply to Jim Riley

Re: Courses do not show even though users are enrolled

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Jim,

Sorry I don't know anything about the Amember enrolment plugin, however I'm going to move this discussion to the Enrolment plugins forum where hopefully someone can help. You may want to explain how users "show up as students in Moodle".