Further to a request for the Questionnaire module in this post, I have looked at how your Feedback module deals with this. Using Moodle 1.9, I have done the following:
- In a Moodle course, create groups A and B and put students in them.
- Create a non-editing teacher John Doe and put him in group A.
- Create a Feedback "My first Survey"
- In Feedback "My first Survey", go to Roles / Override roles tab
- Current context: Activity module:My first Survey / Role to override: non-editing teacher
- Capability / Core system / Access all groups moodle/site:accessallgroups: Prohibit
- Save changes.
- Log in as various students from groups A and B
- check that each student can only view the responses from other students in his own group: OK
- Log in as John Doe (non-editing teacher in group A)
- Go to Feedback "My first Survey", go to Show Responses tab -> John Doe can view the responses of ALL students (in his own group A and also in Group B)...
I think this does not work as expected. Can you please check?