Great FREE software for making videos

Great FREE software for making videos

by N Hansen -
Number of replies: 3
I just wanted to share with everyone a great piece of software that I found several months ago that I have used to create a ten-minute "video itinerary" for a tour I am going to be leading to Egypt in January. It's called MemoriesonWeb. It is billed as slide show software but that doesn't really do this great product justice. It allows you to use still pictures (and video I believe too) and apply Ken Burns effects to them, various transitions between slides, and add text slides and text to image slides. You can precisely set the length of each slide and add a background music soundtrack plus voice overs at specific points in the presentation. It's great for putting together your own videos (and sharing them on Youtube and elsewhere) but it also would be a great tool for students to use in the classroom.

You can also view the video I put together with it to see what you can do with it. I recorded the voiceovers with Audacity.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to N Hansen

Re: Great FREE software for making videos

by Max Zúñiga -
Thank you Nicolle ! :
This is great !,
I will try it .
Best Regards !, smile

Max
In reply to N Hansen

Re: Great FREE software for making videos

by adeline martin -

Yeah, thank you for the post, it's really useful to other people. But I'm used to use my own way to make tutorial video. The one I used can help me capture whatever is being on my computer screen with high quality, and it will also help me save it to standard video format file, so I can upload it to my blog or other video sharing websites.