review of a quiz attempt not allowed

Re: review of a quiz attempt not allowed

by Mary Kaplan -
Number of replies: 0

Bernard,

No, what I actually did was to recognize that review for this test was probably not a good idea until after the quiz was closed, anyway. I guess that was not what you anticipated, actually, but that is what happened. I guess I hadn't really thought it through, and I hadn't logged in recently as a student, and so I forgot that they couldn't see the things I was seeing (review of all attempts). But then I thought about it further and decided that it was probably not bad to just allow more attempts, since they did have immediate viewing of mistakes until they started a new attempt.

I am also not the site admin (Art is) and so I just accept our site parameters mostly. If I see something that I really would like to see changed, I ask him, and we discuss it, but I am mostly really happy with what we have. Often I find that if I contemplate the reasons why something has been designed a certain way, that I understand what the reasoning was. AND I am absolutely NOT a coding person!

I hope I didn't offend you by not trying this. I really appreciated the information. It did serve a purpose--sometimes knowing that one could change something makes one think further about the reason why one wants to. thoughtful

--Mary