- Availability dates have now been implemented in the same fashion as other modules.
- File selection is via a pop-up dialog box.
- The "View Results" page now allows the instructor to delete specific records via checkboxes, or to delete all records via a "Delete all" button.
- HotPot now supports TexToys (WebSequitur and WebRhubarb) Note that the lang/en/hotpot.php file must be updated in order for this feature to display properly
- The language file is now smaller, with most definitions being read from the 'quiz.php' file when they already exist there.
- A bug in some XP installations which resulted the tail end of the target HTM file not being read in has been 'fixed' by forcing multiple rows of spaces to be written at the end of the file. (an awkward kludge at best, but it works!)
Please see the included README file for information on how to newly install or update your current version. The module has also been committed to CVS.
If you find any modules that do not work fully (that do not record the final scores in the "View Results" report), please post your comments here, along with a copy of the relevant file.