courses names in backup

courses names in backup

by asmahan hasan -
Number of replies: 2

i want know how can  i let the names of courses in backup to appear as it's real names not as numbers????????????

Average of ratings: -
In reply to asmahan hasan

Re: courses names in backup

by Chris Lamb -

The numbers aren't just chosen at random, they contain useful information, and the course short name (not its full name) is already in the file name.

The backup file name is made up as follows:

1. the word 'backup'
  2. short name of the course, as defined by the person who created the course (this is also what appears in the breadcrumbs at the top of the page when you're in the course)
  3. the date the backup was made, in the format yyyymmdd
  4. the time it was made

So, for example, a zip file entitled backup-word_processing-20070331-0930.zip would denote that it's a backup of a course called "Word Processing" which was made on the 31st of March 2007 at 9.30 in the morning.

HTH

Chris

/li>>/>
In reply to Chris Lamb

courses names in backup

by fatima mhammed -

hi ....

i need to make backup of my courses with the name of the course not the id.....

So, for example, a zip file entitled backup-word_processing-20070331-0930.zip would denote that it's a backup of a course called "Word Processing" which was made on the 31st of March 2007 at 9.30 in the morning.

////

this backup is found inside a folder have just the id of the course...for example "1" and inside this folder we found the materials in zip format...

please help me....