I was updating the language files in my Moodle installation and noticed a few new strings in en_utf8 that should probably be updated in en_us_utf8. Here are the ones I noticed (given here are the versions I made for my local copy of en_us_utf8):
$string['groupextendenrol'] = 'Extend enrollment for all';
$string['courseenrolstartdate'] = 'Course enrollment start date';
$string['courseenrolenddate'] = 'Course enrollment end date';
I'm not a Moodle developer and have no idea how to go about submitting changes to the codebase, so I'll just post this and hope it did some good. Thanks!
en_us_utf8 updates needed
This discussion has been locked because a year has elapsed since the last post. Please start a new discussion topic.