Teachers seeing other groups pt2

Teachers seeing other groups pt2

by neil hamilton -
Number of replies: 0

Hi Again

As you have probably seen from the other post im having a bit of difficulty with teachers seeing other students grades that are not in thier group. My web host is running version 1.8. Heres some more info

I have 3 teachers each with 2 pupils that all are registered within a single course but split into 3 groups

Group 1: Teacher Angela and her 2 pupils

Group 2: Teacher Lorna and her 2 pupils

Group 3: Teacher Neil and his 2 pupils

When any of the teachers log in and goes to their course they can only see their pupils in participants section

However when the teacher clicks on grades, they see all the students in the course . SUch as

Grades
Student
Sort by Lastname
Sort by Firstname
Whats my Age Total Stats Student
Sort by Lastname
Sort by Firstname
10 10
pupil1, angela 0 0 pupil1, angela
pupil1, lorna 10 0 pupil1, lorna
pupil1, neil 10 10 pupil1, neil
pupil2, angela 10 0 pupil2, angela
pupil2, lorna 10 10 pupil2, lorna
pupil2, neil 0 10 pupil2, neil

When the teacher clicks on a pupil that is not in their group they get

you do not belong to this group! - this makes sense

When the teacher then clicks on Download in Excel Format” they see a spreadsheet that only has their pupils.

When the teacher clicks on a pupil click on Sort by Last name, the teacher will only see the students in their group :-s, its also says you do not belong to this group! - doesnt makes sense

Grades
Student
Sort by Lastname
Sort by Firstname
Whats my Age Total Sort by high grade descendingSort by high grade ascending Stats Student
Sort by Lastname
Sort by Firstname
10 10
pupil1, lorna 10 0 pupil1, lorna
pupil2, lorna 10 10 pupil2, lorna

This tells me that the set-up in groups seems fine but there might be a small clitch some where!?!? Anyone had this problem before

Any Ideas

Cheers

Neil

Average of ratings: -