style.php "map"

style.php "map"

by Jennifer LaVoie Constant -
Number of replies: 5

Hello

Does anyone have a "map" of how the pieces in the sytle.php line up with the normal site layout...

I am sorry for my ignorance...

thanks

Jennifer

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jennifer LaVoie Constant

Re: style.php "map"

by Tom Murdock -
...a great question to ask... I do trial by error, but would love a good map if someone cooked one up.

Maybe just screen shots of the main pages with the style names next to the elements...
In reply to Tom Murdock

by Jennifer LaVoie Constant -

oh that would be terrific!

I just don't know enough!

by Christopher Phillips -
I thought about doing this as I was developing a theme recently, but hesitated in doing so since so much will be changed with the upcoming version 2.0 where it sounds like all of that will be changed- it just didn't seem worth it at the time...

by Charil Ferrell -

I am not sure if what I have is exactly what you are looking for, yet I added a downloadable version of the styles.php (I will add a copy here) in a previous post, that shows exactly where to edit changing the colors of header cells etc. by using a gradient.jpg.  I aso posted various color gradients for everyone's use.  It may not be a "map", but from this it is fairly easy to see where the different cells can be changed simply by editing the "gradient1.jpg" to any other.

To see my version in operation go to http://lwbi.net/moodle1/