Teacher grading of non-Moodle event

Teacher grading of non-Moodle event

by Craig Meltzer -
Number of replies: 5
Hi All,

What's the best way to set up a system such that a Teacher can grade a student based on observation of an external event?

So what we need is a list of all the Learners scheduled for the course, and the ability for the Teacher to go through one by one and give them a grade. The Learners don't submit anything or complete any Moodle-based assessments.

Thanks very much
Craig

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Craig Meltzer

Re: Teacher grading of non-Moodle event

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Craig - I have frequently created an offline assignment to store the grade (and/or comments) of a non-Moodle event. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Selale Atalar -

Hello there,

Could you tell me how do you add grades for offline assignment after creating it in Moodle. I have specified a grade for my offline assignment already, but don't know where/how to put student grades for that offline assignment. Thanks.

In reply to Selale Atalar

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
If you click on the name of the offline assignment you should then see a link in the upper right that says something like View 0 of submitted assignments. Check the box at the bottom to allow for quick grading. When you do then you should then be able to enter the grades there. Let me know if this is not clear and I will try to do a better job explaining. Peace - Anthony
In reply to Anthony Borrow

by Selale Atalar -

Dear Anthony,

Thank you so much for your quick and precise reply. It worked. Cheers.