Moodle Success Stories

Moodle Success Stories

by Daniel O'Connell -
Number of replies: 1
First off, congratulations on the development of an excellent piece of software. I am amazed at all of the functionality packed into this intuitive application.

Secondly, the administration at our school is interested in finding some people who are willing to share information with us on the implementation of Moodle at their school, especially if you converted from Blackboard. We are specifically looking for schools that are Moodle success stories.

We are gearing up to launch Moodle for the Fall semester for 50 faculty and 750 students. Blackboard has gotten too expensive for us. We are pulling assets from 200+ courses on Blackboard. We will host Moodle internally on a Dell dual Xeon server with the standard Apache, PHP, MySQL setup.

So, if there are any kind folks out there that would not mind contacting me directly, I would be most appreciative. My email is in my profile. I will, of course, post a summary of any helpful information I get and I will by happy to repay the favor and share my experiences once our wildly successful conversion has concluded.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Average of ratings: -