Is your Paypal working?

Is your Paypal working?

av Monica Messaggi de Souza -
Galle vástádusa: 0
Were you able to make your Paypal work properly?
If YES please read below and give me some advice, if possible.

I still get the message "Thank you for your payment! Unfortunately your payment has not yet been fully processed, and you are not yet registered to enter the course "Course XYZ". Please try continuing to the course in a few seconds, but if you continue to have trouble then please alert the Teacher or the site administrator"

What I did:
The installation of the Moodle itself (I tried 1.6x, 1.7x, 1.8) worked fine. I setup the enrolment plugin simply by entering the general cost, the business Paypal account and also set the default enrolment via Paypal. After that, I add the cost of course itself on the course settings. I use the Paypal sandbox as described in the documentation link in all Moodle versions.

What happens:
When the student pays for the course, the money is taken from his account, the Moodle business account receives the money taken, however the student is still not able to login. The message (as above) "Thank you for your payment! Unfortunately ...". Doesn't matter how long you wait or how many times you subscribe to the course, the money is taken and the student is not able to enter the course.

My question to you is:
once you setup the Paypal business account (either on Paypal or PaypalSandbox site) you have to make some options available on the PROFILE section to make the Paypal return to the correct page and possibly enable the Instand Payment Notification and I am thinking that I might have wrong settings.

It would be very kind if you can send/publish your settings located at the "PROFILE > Website Payment Preferences" once you are logged with your business account at Paypal. You don't need (of course) send any direct path to your site, but can you let me know, for example, if you have auto return ON, and which final path suppose to return to (/enrol/paypal/return.php? /enrol/paypal/enrol.php? other?). If you have Payment Data Transfer ON, etc...

Also on "Instant Payment Notification Preferences" should I include www.mysite.com/enrol/paypal/ipn.php address there? or you even if you have IPN switch off.

Also, as far as I can see, on Moodle documentation and implementation, the Payment Data Transfer (PDT) is NOT used (since the scripts are not passing any token as described on the Paypal documentation). Please correct me if I am wrong.

I tried many configurations and also many different setting combinations and so far nothing is working and I couldn't find any answer on the forums so far (not only me has this problem!) Please advise which version of Moodle you made it work and the settings on Moodle and on Paypal were used.

Thanks in advance,
Monica

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -