Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_use_html_editor( )...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_use_html_editor( )...

by Markus Smith -
Number of replies: 5
Im currently using moodle 1.1.1 version for my medical transcription class.
I however installed a lesson module to my moodle but can't seem to get it work. The error message displayed is this "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_use_html_editor() in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\mod\lesson\view.php on line 43"  . Does this has something to do with versioning problems of my moodle and with that of my new lesson module? My en ans us_en language packs are up to date.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Markus Smith

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: can_use_html_editor( )...

by Dan McCutchen -

I am having the same issue with a site I am setting up.

Any ideas?

In reply to Dan McCutchen

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
As you can see on the modules page, the minimum version of Moodle required for most of the modules is 1.2.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Markus Smith -

Being the academic head of a school for medical transcription, we (the school, students and fellow instructors) find moodle very useful in delivering course contents to our students most especially in the field of medical transcription. It has proven to be very functional and reliable compared to our original in-house LMS which we eventually dropped. Thanks for the effort and dedication of the moodle community in making learning fun and convenient.

In reply to Markus Smith

by Ger Tielemans -
Yes, and when you get lessons working, you get a very interesting tool for setting up medical decisiontree-exercises..I think
In reply to Dan McCutchen

by Markus Smith -
fixed the problem already. Yu need to get a new version of moodle to have all modules working seamlessly with your moodle application.