Enrollment problems - LDAP and custom roles.

Enrollment problems - LDAP and custom roles.

de Lauro Costa G. borges -
Número de respuestas: 0

I created a new role (moodle 1.7.2), it's set to

inherit every permission (I tried to set all inherit, and allow on non-editing teacher), on the list I put it above student and guest (if that matters), correctly set the LDAP tree location to search for those users (what I did was the same for non-editing teachers, I exported the LDAP ldif for that ou, then changed the values to the name of the new role (did not change posixGroups at all, same gidNumber for all roles, of course, without the members from the previous role), and finally the membership attribute is the same for teachers and students. All map ok, but the new role does not.

When I log as admin or the teacher for that course, I can see that user in the new role, he is listed, but when I login with that user, I get to the enroll page for the course, or "enrollment not available", when the course is locked. The same user is student on other courses, and that works ok.

The structure for the new role is exactly as the structure for other working roles.

org. unit(center name) ->

org. unit (moodle specific for that center) ->

org. unit (cc or engineering for example) ->

org. unit for students, other for teachers and so on (what differs between them is the contents of the memberUid attributes)->

group (posixgroup) each one for a subject (what moodle calls "course") on that graduation course. Each posixGroup has a list of users (which are all in the same location on the LDAP tree) that are to be enrolled on that course.

Do you see anything that might be the cause of my problem?
Promedio de valoraciones: -