Another possible bug for DFWiki team...?

Another possible bug for DFWiki team...?

by Stuart Anderson -
Number of replies: 7
Hi Ludo and DFTeam,

I know you are working really hard to squish bugs at the moment! Sorry but I may have found another. I thought it was originally a roles problem, but it looks like an nwiki problem instead. It is currently assigned to Yu Zhang, but I think it needs to be reassigned to the DFTeam. The details are at:

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-9898

I'll let you decide whether it really is a nwiki problem or not!

Keep up the good work!

--Stuart.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stuart Anderson

Re: Another possible bug for DFWiki team...?

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Thank you Stuart... what we really need right now is as much bugs reported as possible to achieve great level of quality... so send us all that you find!!!

Marchando!!!!

In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

by Stuart Anderson -
Sorry Ludo, just realised that this is not a bug after all, but rather my own silly fault for not clearing out the old wiki first. I've added a comment to the bug at:http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-9898 to ask for the bug to be closed as I do not have permission to do so my self.

Sorry for being a time waster.

--Stuart.

by Hugh Morrow -
Ludo,

While we are on the bug hunt ... can I request that you check that nwiki doesn't break the statistics reports ... for the past 9 months, every moodle I install nwiki into has not had stats working

keep up the good work.
In reply to Hugh Morrow

by Stuart Anderson -
I'm only testing on localhost version of moodle with me acting as all the users. However, I can confirm that statistics reports are generated and appear to be correct from what I can tell. I am only testing with two users (both ultimately me!) and all appears to be correct.
If it were to break, what kind of things go wrong? May be I can test more specifically to what has gone wrong in the past?

--Stuart.
In reply to Stuart Anderson

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
I beliebe that what happens is that logs are entered but statistics are not generated. And that the links goes to the wiki page last version... not to the edited on that time by the user.

by Stuart Anderson -
OK, you are right. I didn't differentiate between logs and statistics. I don't have statistics enabled right now to check that, but it sounds like you have it in your sights!

--Stuart.
In reply to Hugh Morrow

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Yes,
I know about that. Since last week one developer is takeinga look at the stats and logs engine. Hope to have news on this by friday.
Thanks
Ludo