Assignments??

Assignments??

by kev dev -
Number of replies: 12

This may sound silly but Im trying to start and put up my first assignment but I dont know where to do it. Ive being looking around the site but I cant find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Cheers

Average of ratings: -
In reply to kev dev

Re: Assignments??

by Marc Dastous -

The first question would be what type of "assignment" are you trying to create?  Are you trying to upload a file and link to it, are you trying to create a module, do you want to link to an external source or web page do you want to create an online lesson?

What is it exactly that you want to do?

Secondly, have your read the teacher documentation that should be listed as HELP in the Teacher Administration block to the left of the screen in the standard installation.  This will give you a wealth of information just to get started.

There are links towards the bottom of that page that will take you to Moodle turtorials as well.

Welcome to Moodle and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Marc

In reply to kev dev

Re: Assignments??

by Hans de Zwart -

Probably you did not turn editing on.

If so press attached button in the top right corner. From then you can start editing things.

Attachment ScreenHunter_001.jpg
In reply to Hans de Zwart

Navigation bar??

by Ger Tielemans -

The navigation bar with that turn editing on button does not show up. Default install, moodle nightly, standard theme

Moodle 1.3 development (2004050300)

In reply to Ger Tielemans

Re: Navigation bar??

by Ger Tielemans -
Navigationbar is hidden on the front page and the main screen and shows up when you go one level deeper. I do not say that I dislike it that much, but..

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Not for me (and moodle.org is running the latest) ... have you hacked anything?
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Ger Tielemans -
no, not yet, complete clean install, I will do it again, beat my record with 5 seconds.

by Ger Tielemans -

Moodle 1.3 development (2004050300)

Strange, all normal now

by Ger Tielemans -

Even more strange: I killed my course-homepage-navigation bar again.

It is not in the database, I did a clean resead of the database with the same effect.

It is not in the code: I used a blind copy of another xampp implementation on the c-drive,
There it works fine under Xampp and if I copy it back to easyphp1-7 it works also normal...

I only changed the paths in config for datadir etc..

Does someone experience these problems with xampp?