Assignments??

Assignments??

by kev dev -
Number of replies: 1

Could somone please point me in the right direction. Where do I go about creating an assignment in moodle.

Cheers.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to kev dev

Re: Assignments??

by Tim Lamas -
Kev,

I'm a rookie Moodler, but I think I can get you started...
1. Of course, logon as the teacher and get the course (not Moodle's) "home" page visible.
2. Click on "Turn Editing On" in the upper right-hand corner.
3. In the middle column, depending upon the format you chose for the course, you will see either weeks or topics squares with a hand holding a pencil. Click on the drop-down menu that is labeled "Add" and choose "Assignment."
4. In the next window, fill in the boxes as needed and make the appropriate other choices.
5. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom and you have an assignment posted.

Now, having given you my understanding how to do it, I must warn you I have not been successful in being able to view the files that have been uploaded to my own Assignment area. (My post is the one immediately below (i.e. before) yours, if you want to see what my problem is.)

Hope your Assignments work for you. Let me know if you are able to read the files that are uploaded to the assignment you create. I'm sure you'll try it out before making it available to your students.

Best of luck!

P.S. If there are any pros who see any errors in my directions, please reply to this post and fix them as needed. Thanks