Book module css and it's future

Book module css and it's future

by Stuart Anderson -
Number of replies: 1
Hi there,

About 9 months ago there was some talk of the Book module making its way into the standard moodle under the name "multipage_resource". Were those plans shelfed?

Secondly, if there is any work happening on the book module can suggest a small enhancement? Could there be better css tagging put in place please? For example, it would be nice to be able to pin down the contents table with css to may be set it with a nice contrasting style. At the moment this is not possible (or I haven't found a solution yet!). I guess that it should really be re-written to use divs rather than tables, but that's may be a job for another day! May be I'll have a go myself sometime...

Thanks,

Stuart.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stuart Anderson

Re: Book module css and it's future

by Petr Skoda -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hello,

I am finishing book cleanup for 1.8. I am not planning any major rewrite of book in near future sad I m too busy working on the moodle core just now. I hope I will have some time to work more on modules again after the 1.9 release later this year.

I agree that we urgently need better tools for content creation in moodle.

skodak