If you know someone who might be interested, or who might know someone who might be interested please let them know!
Strong PHP skills and good web design are definitely required to succeed in this role. You will need a high degree of self-motivation but will have the support of a knowledgeable team in Perth as well as a fun international developer community. A solid understanding of Moodle architecture will be viewed favourably.
- Write high quality PHP code conforming to Moodle guidelines
- Unit testing
- Reviewing peer code
- Investigate and resolve bugs
- Participate in planning and design sessions (online and offline)
- Escalate issues when appropriate
- Min 3 years experience working in a development environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent commercial experience
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to complete tasks to deadline
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Good communication
- Very strong PHP programming skills
- Good knowledge of XHTML Strict 1.0 and CSS
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration
- Familiarity with using the UNIX shell
Interested? Please send your resumé with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org !