I've posted my current outline on my blog at:
Please feel free to add comments or, if you're more comfortable with email I'm at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I see that you like Mindmaps: if you create these maps in Freemind, you can show the audiance how easy it is to past these full working maps in the WYSIWYG editor of Moodle by using the Freemind filter. (Arrange your presentation in a Freemind map? mmmm... Then rehearse a lot!!)
- You can expect the question: "What Moodle has to offer now we have Web 2.0 apps?"
- show them some powerfull web 2.0 apps like snipshot.com and the unavoidable YouTube. (Maybe show them the use of a YouTube module or block in Moodle?)
- show then the top 1000 of web 2.0 http://www.statsaholic.com/sethgodin
- then show them how students can integrate these web 2.0 tools on their personal My Page in Moodle.
- then explain the difference between "an electronic wall of assignments" and the "Moodle educational learning garden" (= the section page with all the inviting links, organised in outlines in logical sections..)
Included an example of a modified My Page with a moved calendar in the center with buttons for views on the yearly events table of the school, forced blocks on the left (a photo with schoollinks) and personal HTML-links on the right.. and then all the courses with their messages in the center.. My First Portal..