TOOLBOOK

TOOLBOOK

by ee aa -
Number of replies: 0

Case 1a:

I have created a BOOK (approx. 100 pages long) which is mainly consists of plain pages,

using graphic objects with actions to navigate to and other pages and to hide/show text fields.

Having finished the book I tried to PUBLISH it to a DHTML format in order to test its web interface. This process is quite extensive in nature and time consuming .Before the end I get the following process exceptions/errors:

1.         “A FATAL ERROR OCCURRED”

Unexpected error:

<com.asymetrix.mercury.export.axf2dtml.common.PropertyParameters property = …> is missing or invalid

AXF to DHTML conversion faliled. AXF compiler error code: -2

Tried Solution:

In one of my tries I used the Developers Exchange Tools -> “Validate Toolbook File “.

When I executed the mentioned Tool I got another error (!).

2.         “execution suspended”

Why:               Not enough local memory. Save this book and try again. If failure continues, close this instance

Where:           ASYM_Get DataElement in Book

“c:\...files\click2learn\TBSystem\tb89r.sbk”

Although I DIDN’T  have any memory issues with much more demanding applications than this,I closed the book and all parallel processes in my machine

(windows 2003 server , 2Gb RAM ,2-4GB page file ,…) and tried again after a clean restart.

Now, ANOTHER error appeared (I love errors, don’t you?)

2.         “execution suspended”

Why:               The resulting string is too long

Where:           CheckObjectBounds in Book

http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/support/toolbook/webtool89/validate89.tbk

Plz help me if its possible , as I am quite new in the TOOLBOOK app. and I feel lost with all these errors. PLZPLZPLZPZLPZLPZLPZLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

Average of ratings: -