Can Not Veiw all of The laguages

Can Not Veiw all of The laguages

by sheldon James -
Number of replies: 3

I can not seem to veiw all of the languages that were installed , i only see 8 languages, in the menu , I want to install the chinese language pack,  so that it is seen in the menu so my students can pick the language, but i do not know what i am doing wrong . The files apperar to be in the right folder but it is not displaying in the language menu.

Can some help me

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sheldon James

Re: Can Not Veiw all of The laguages

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Have you configured a "langlist" in your configuration ? You can leave that entry blanck to see all installed languages

In reply to koen roggemans

by sheldon James -

I have been in the variables  page and the langlist is empty, i cannot figure it out, any other suggestions. Where is that list getting it is information?

In reply to sheldon James

by Thomas Robb -
I believe that the list of languages is compiled by looking at the names of the directories in moodle/lang

Are the folders for the languages that you want really there? Are there any folders in there that shouldn't be there (that are not language folders)?