Exporting feedback to Excel

Exporting feedback to Excel

by Julie Lindsay -
Number of replies: 6

I'm trying to export the submitted answers from a Feedback to Excel.  Although I have set the Feedback up to logged respondents names with answers, this information does not get exported into the Excel spreadsheet.  Is there something I can do to export all the data to Excel?

Julie

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Julie Lindsay

Re: Exporting feedback to Excel

by Attila Paksi -

The Excel file has got 2 worksheets. The first is the summary, the second is the detailed.

Attila

In reply to Attila Paksi

by Julie Lindsay -

Many thanks, Attila.  I didn't look carefully enough to see the detailed worksheet behind.

Julie

In reply to Julie Lindsay

by lea virgile -
I have a similar problem, I posted a message in this forum but have none answers yet

When I export to xls, I get numbers in columns but no texts at all. There is no mention of the name of who submit, or the text of the questions.
The 2nd worksheet is not better than the 1st one.
Any one can help ?

In reply to lea virgile

by Attila Paksi -
Hi Lea!

I have moodle 1.7, and downloaded the Feedback modul (which has got the 1.7 compatibility, but not the 1.8 - as I think. Maybe thats why I can use it without any problem, and other people dont?)
What type of questions do you have in your survey? I tried only with checkboxes (I needed just that one), but I will try soon with others too.

Attila

* Okey, I tried it, and it works fine... I can see the names, and all the answers from the students in the detailed worksheet (I tried with all type of questions).
In reply to Attila Paksi

by lea virgile -
thanx for your answer. It looks like I have a version problem, Andreas Grabs asked me which versions we are using and I've got to check that soon with our webmaster. For now, there is no text at all in the export...